Hello everyone to another football blog for Tuesday afternoon. Due to a knee injury to Miami Dolphins starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill who suffered a sprain to his knee during the Dolphins 26-23 win over the Arizona Cardinals at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Florida last Sunday, the Dolphins needed another quarterback to back up Matt Moore who will be the starting quarterback of the American Football Conference East Division team for the rest of the current football season or when Tannehill has recovered from knee sprain.Yates, 29, was a fifth round draft choice of the Houston Texans in the 2011 National Football Draft out of North Carolina.Yates has played in the National Football League with the Houston Texans from 2011-2013 and 2015 and the Atlanta Falcons in 2014.Yates was not playing football this year after the Texans released him at the end of the 2015 football season.Yates tried out to make the New England Patriots football team during the training camp in 2016 but he failed to make the team.The Dolphins (8-5) have an outside chance to make it to the playoffs. Their next football game will be against the New York Jets (4-9) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey on Saturday evening.
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!