Hello everyone to a college football sports blog for Saturday. Current Michigan football head coach Jim Harbaugh has no intentions of coaching in the National Football League in 2017 according to a report from Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.Harbaugh, 53, has been a head coach in the college ranks with the University of San Diego from 2004-2006, Stanford University from 2007-2010 and Michigan from 2015-present.Harbaugh was the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers from 2011-2014 before he returned to coach at his alma mater Michigan in 2015.Harbaugh was the quarterback of the Michigan Wolverines college football team from 1982-1986 under the coaching of the late Glenn “Bo” Schembechler. I can see Harbaugh staying at Michigan for a long time to come since he is more comfortable coaching in the college ranks where he is a father figure to the players than being a head coach in the professional ranks since the players in the National Football League has basically under his care and not his students.News source is NBC Sports and the image is from Pinterest.com
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!