Denver Broncos general manager John Elway on Wednesday has announced the good news he has hired former Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph to be the successor of Gary Kubiak who stepped down as the Broncos head coach after two seasons due to health concerns that plagued him this football season. Since Joseph was a former defensive coordinator with the Miami Dolphins in 2016, the change of head coaches going with a defensive specialist is interesting since Kubiak who was the backup quarterback with the Broncos behind John Elway from 1983-1991 was an offensive coach specialist.Joseph, 44, has no previous head coaching experience in the National Football League level but he will have a chance to work with the Denver Broncos defense that lead the team to their third Super Bowl championship in 2015.The Broncos in 2017 will be relying on their defense to get them back into playoff contention after they did qualify to make the playoffs in 2016 with a record on nine wins and seven losses. News source is NFL.com and the image is from Pinterest.com
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!