Hello everyone to another edition of the National Football League blog for Wednesday.Washington Redskins president Bruce Allen insists that current Washington Redskins starting quarterback Kirk Cousins is not leaving the team to join the San Francisco 49ers football if Kyle Shanahan is named the head of the team.Cousins has been with the Washington Redskins since he was a fourth round draft pick out of Michigan State University. Kirk has two superb seasons leading the Redskins into either a playoff game or close to one in the last two seasons in the league.Allen denies any report that he has plans to let Cousins go to the 49ers to work with Shanahan since they worked together with the Redskins in 2012 and 2013.In my view it would be foolish to let Cousins go to another football besides the Redskins before the 2017 football season since Colt McCoy and Nate Sudfield are the only quarterbacks on the roster at this time.The catch is that Cousins can become an unrestricted free agent in March if the Redskins cannot have Cousins sign a contract extension.But then again maybe the Redskins management are optimistic that Cousins will come back and lead his team his battle cry “You like that?” with a new contract before free agency begins in March.
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!