Welcome to the sports blog for Wednesday afternoon. In the slow news days category Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer who is near the end of the his career in the National Football League has been the subject of rumors that he is putting up his home in Arizona up for sale. Palmer denies the report from a radio sports talk show in Phoenix that he is moving his family to another city before the start of the 2017 football season.This what amazes me of the sports media. I mean the Cardinals are not in Super Bowl 51 and a report from a Phoenix radio station thinks that Palmer who is 37 years of age is ready to retire after the end of the 2016 football season.Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians expects Palmer to return to the Cardinals in 2017 but as of right now Arians feels once Palmer returns from his off season vacation and the off season training activities return in the spring Palmer will probably what could be his farewell season in the National Football League.Remember this rule sports media according to the late British comedian Benny Hill “Never assume my boy because you make an ass out of you and me.” News source is ESPN.com and the image is from Pinterest.com
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!