A report from ESPN.com reporter Josina Anderson is saying that the Oakland Raiders are going to allow their star running back Latavius Murray enter the free agent market.One reason that the Raiders are willing Murray to enter the free agent is despite Murray being one of the most valuable running backs on the team, Murray had to share running back duties with rookie running backs DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard during the 2016 regular football season according to the report from Rotoworld.com.It is possible that after Murray enters the free agent market and he is not able to find another football team that wants his services beside the Raiders, he could return to the Raiders for his fourth season.Time will tell if Murray will return to the Raiders or will he be playing football for another team in the National Football League for a fresh start when free agency begins on March 9, 2017. Do not panic Raider Nation, the Raiders if they lose Murray to free agency plans to find his replacement either free agency of the 2017 National Football League Draft. News sources were Fox Sports and ESPN.com Image is courtesy of Pinterest.com.
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!