We all know the old slogan “Every show must come to an end.”The Minnesota Vikings in a cost cutting move have decided not to pick up the $18 million dollar option of their star running back Adrian Peterson on Tuesday.Peterson, 31, who has spent his entire career with the Minnesota Vikings since he was a first round draft choice of the Vikings from Oklahoma in the 2007 National Football League Draft is now an unrestricted free agent.Peterson can return to the Vikings if there is no other football team in the league that will pay him his market value salary that he will be seeking.The other option is that Peterson would return to the Vikings but take a pay cut in salary coming into the 2017 football season.One possible scenario is that Peterson would have a chance to play football with the Dallas Cowboys working with Cowboys star running back Ezekiel Elliot if Peterson does not sign a new deal at a lower price with the Vikings before the start of free agency on March 9, 2017.Time will tell if Peterson who in a perfect world would like to finish his football career with the Minnesota Vikings or he will be playing football for another team in 2017.News source is Rotoworld.com and the image is from Pinterest.com
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!