Welcome everyone to another sports blog for Saturday afternoon. Current Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson, 30, who is currently a free agent could be playing football for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2017.A report from Draft Analyst reporter David Pauline says Jackson will not re-sign a new contract with the Washington Redskins since his asking price is out of the range of the Redskins to keep him on their roster due to the teams salary cap.The Tampa Bay Buccaneers could use the services of the former Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver on their team to work with their current top wide receiver Mike Evans as the second speedy wide receiver on their team.As Robin would say in the Batman cartoons “There is always the relief pitcher.” Okay so the Buccaneers are not exactly a Super Bowl contending team in 2017 but adding Jackson to their team and paying Jackson his market value salary in the ballpark figure of $12 million dollars makes sense. Jackson started to his football career in the National Football League in 2008 as a second round draft choice of the Philadelphia Eagles out of the University of California Berkeley in the 2008 National Football League Draft.News source is Draft Analyst and the image is from Pinterest.com
- San Fransisco 49ers will sign free agent quarterback Brian Hoyer to a two year deal on Thursday.
- San Francisco 49ers could get Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins via trade
- Pittsburgh Steelers showing interest in free agent WR Terrelle Pryor
- The Beauty And The Beast controversy
- Free agent wide receiver DeSean Jackson news
Mr WordPress on Hello world!